HOW YOU CAN SUPPORT THE MARCH TO PARLIAMENT ON 21 MARCH 2010
“Equal education has my full support…. I support you 100%." – Dr. Mamphela Ramphele
“We have failed you. The fact that our children must march for libraries 15 years after democracy means that government, communities and citizens have failed our children. I will join the march.”– Sindiwe Magona
“Every child deserves the equal right and chance to learn. I support the Equal Education and I pledge R1000.00 towards the March for Libraries on 21 March 2010.” – Zackie Achmat
We need your help:
- Please donate money. We need to raise a minimum of R100 000.00 or US$15 000.00. (For help contact Lumkile: firstname.lastname@example.org). Every rand counts, from R20 to R1,000 – we need your help.
Account name: Equal Education
Bank: Standard Bank
Account number: 270027882
Branch name: Khayelitsha
Swift code: SBZAZAJJ
If you need to make a deposit in the US e-mail Doron Isaacs: email@example.com
- Spread the word through Facebook, Twitter, MXit and by telling your friends, familiy, co-workers and neighbours. This can be done in any part of the country, continent and world.
- Volunteer time. We hold a weekly task team meeting – join the Facebook Equal Education Task Team or contact Adam (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Zingo (email@example.com) if you are not on Facebook.
- Sign the petition by clicking here.
- Support our book collection drive and help us create libraries even as we campaign for government to do this on a large scale – contact Richard Conyngham firstname.lastname@example.org or +27 76 593 931