Access our media statements regarding the National School Nutrition Programme court case here:
- Joint statement: Section27, Equal Education and Equal Education Law Centre demand reinstatement of nutrition for all learners, will consider litigation
- Joint statement: Education activists and schools take Department of Basic Education (DBE) and provincial education departments to court over backtracking on National School Nutrition Programme
- Joint statement: School meals court case to be heard this Thursday 2 July, as education departments shamefully fail to honour latest promise
- Joint media alert: School nutrition court case to be heard tomorrow, to ensure that education departments honour string of promises to provide meals to all learners
- Joint media advisory: Victory for Equal Education, Limpopo school governing bodies and over nine million learners as court rules that government’s National School Nutrition Programme must immediately resume for all learners!
- Joint statement: Education rights organisations and school communities to now monitor government’s compliance with the school meals court judgment
Click here for the court papers (Heads of Argument) for the #SchoolMealsNow case